Thursday, December 01, 2005

Collages, baby!

Added a button to create a collage background based on the same search parameters. These take awhile but are lots of fun! Download v1.2 from the link on the right.

PS: It won't repeat any unless there aren't enough photos to fill your desktop



If you need crib baby bedding or any other kind of baby bedding for your little one then save some money while still buying safe baby products by researching and purchasing all your baby bedding from online stores.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I like your application but would like to make sure I can get only my pictures and I can not seem to get that to work... what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks
Nathan

Jeremy said...

In Options, specify your username, that should limit all queries to your photos.

Nathan said...

I like your application but would like to make sure I can get only my pictures and I can not seem to get that to work... what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks
Nathan